This is a tough year for many, and Australians are looking for a little more luxury during this festive season.
Expected to spend Christmas at home, Coles launches over 275 traditional foods and new trendy favorites, diversifying choices and reducing the cost of simple entertainment.
Its Christmas range (available from late October) is well-known, from prosciutto-wrapped lamb saddles and crackling pork loin festive stuffing to butterflies truffle chicken and stuffed salmon roast. Includes a variety of gourmet dishes prepared by the chef.
Desserts include chocolate and hazelnut mousse, spicy lamb pudding, passion fruit and white chocolate mousse.
“We’ve been working on salmon roasts, the highlight of Christmas three times, and we’ve finally been able to surprise our customers,” said senior development chef Michael Weldon.
“These are two beautiful salmon stuffed with feta cheese, spinach, parsley, leeks and lemon with plenty of breadcrumbs and butter.”
Chefs Courtney Ruleston and Luke Mangan unveiled a new range in Sydney yesterday.
“Lamb spice pudding is a short top and will be one of the most talked about Christmas desserts,” Courtney said.
“It’s packed with vine fruit, diced pineapple, cider, and rum, and finished with an entire candied pineapple slice.”
Liquorland, First Choice Liquor Market and Vintage Cellars have also adjusted the Christmas range with new drinks such as Tinnies Ultra Low Alcohol Hoppy Ale and Pure Origin Tasmanian Vodka.
Starting November 4th, you can scan your flyby card and earn “Master Chef Knife Credits” by spending $ 20 or more on a single transaction in store or online.
Once the customer has earned enough credits, they can redeem them at the store to collect stainless steel utilities, Santoku, bread, cooks, or steak knives from the MasterChef collection.
List of Coles Christmas products currently available
• Coles Finest Spa Islamic Pudding 800g, $ 12
• Coles Festive Fruit Mince Pie 360g, $ 4
• Coles Finest Fruit Minced Crumble Mini Tart 220g, $ 5
• Coles Finest Luxury Salt Caramel Mini Tart 200g, $ 5
• Christmas Belgian Chocolate Santa Hollow, $ 2.50 each
• Raspberry & Dark Chocolate Soft Nougat 100g, $ 4
• Blanket 360g Coles Chorizo Pig, $ 10
List of Coles Christmas products available from late October
• Australian lamb coles prosciutto wrap saddle, cranberry, orange, caramelized onion stuffing
• Coles crackling pork loin roast, apple, cranberry, time stuffing (with sous stole-free Australian pork)
• Coles Butterfly Truffle Chicken with RSPCA Approved Chicken
• Coles Finest Turkey Cushion with Couscous Apple & Cranberry (with free-range RSPCA approved Hunter Valley Australian Turkey Breast)
• Coles Tasmanian Stuffed Salmon Roast, 750g
• Coles finest chocolate and hazelnut mousse, 710g
• Coles’ finest passion fruit and white chocolate mousse, 750g
• Plant-based vanilla sponge pudding with rich chocolate sauce
• Cauliflower cheese parcel
• Coles Rudolph Macaron Kit (6 packs)
• Gingerbread ice cream stick 400mL 4 packs
• Coles Rustic Pavlova 400g
Originally published as an idea of Christmas food that does not break the budget
Coles announces the spread of 2020 luxury Christmas food and sweets celebrations
Source link Coles announces the spread of 2020 luxury Christmas food and sweets celebrations