Lifestyle

The bride becomes blind on her wedding day after being poisoned by wildflowers

Peony, rose and sweet pea are popular bridal bouquets.

Not only are they beautiful and smell of heaven, but they are very unlikely to accidentally blind you as you walk down the aisle.

And while I can’t blame Christine Joe Miller for wanting to go against tradition, I imagine she’ll do something else after wildflowers provoke a toxic reaction on her wedding day 2017. ..

In a series of TikTok videos, Christine of the United States explained how she thought it was romantic to use mountain snow flowers that grow on quotas purchased with her husband in Nebraska.

In the days leading up to the wedding, the bride picked enough flowers to fill the entire track, but she knew little about how toxic they were and could provoke a poison ivy-like reaction. did not.

On the eve of the wedding, the bride and her girlfriend spent the night arranging wild flowers with white roses and baby’s breath.

However, Christine woke up on her wedding day and found her face covered with a nasty rash from sap residues.

Posting a photo of her lying on the floor, she writes: “The pain made me sick and started to get hot.

“So I did a cucumber trick and went to bed while straightening my hair.”

However, Christine, who covered her eyes with a slice of cucumber, was frightened when she noticed that her face was so swollen that she lost her eyesight.

At 11:30 am, Christine rushed to the nearest emergency room, but what’s worse, Christine wasn’t open because of the wedding on Labor Day weekend.

Surprisingly, the bride decided not to let the allergic reaction spoil her big day and still found the power to walk down the aisle.

She writes: “I wasn’t dying, so I thought I needed to suck it up. I tried to make up-the pain was so great that I fell asleep until my mom said it was time to put on the dress.”

In addition, Christine couldn’t keep her eyes open, but keeping her eyes closed is painful.

After finally putting on the dress, the bride forgot her heels. That is, at an outdoor wedding, the train picked up “all branches, leaves, (a little dirt)”.

When they swore, Christine was taken to a nearby hospital where she received eye drops, painkillers, and steroid injections.

Meanwhile, her new husband, John, rushed to a nearby target store to get Christine to change clothes.

By the time they arrived at the reception, she said, “I didn’t want to do first dance because I didn’t want to get attention because of my embarrassment.”

When the guest tried to make her dance, Christine screamed in pain and said she spent most of the day under the table to avoid attention.

And while it’s undeniable that Christine’s day didn’t go as planned, the bride and groom spent the rest of the night eating pizza in their hotel room. This is not so bad.

A week after the swelling subsided, the photographer arranged a surprise wedding reception for the couple and is now eight years old.

This story was originally published on The Sun and republished with permission.

The bride becomes blind on her wedding day after being poisoned by wildflowers

Source link The bride becomes blind on her wedding day after being poisoned by wildflowers

Back to top button