“The local government has launched extensive contact tracing, and we look forward to discovering more cases as part of that effort.”
“To all the locals-even if they aren’t near these places-if you feel sick, take the test as soon as possible and stay home until you get the results,” Weimar said.
He reminded Sheparton residents of the monetary payments available to help those who need help to stay home from work.
“We urge everyone in the local community, and the Victorians who have loved the Shepartons, to share this message.”
According to advice from the Department of Health and Human Services, the pop-up test site will be set up at the city showground at 12:30 pm. Residents can also be examined at GV Health’s Acute Respiratory Clinic on Graham Street, Sheparton.
The high-risk locations for Sheparton are:
• Central Tire Service, Wellsford Street Sheparton, Wednesday, September 30th to Tuesday, October 13th.
• Bunnings Warehouse, Midland Highway Sheparton Friday, October 2
• McDonald’s Sheparton North, 175 Midland Highway Sheparton Saturday, October 3
• Moore Opener Golf Club Members Bar, Sunday, October 4, Pro Shop and Members Bar, Sunday, October 11
• Sheparton Marketplace Medical Center, Midland Highway Sheparton Thursday, October 8th
• Lemon Tree Cafe, Flyers Street Sheparton
• Thai Orchid Restaurant, Nixon Street Sheparton, Wednesday, October 7th, 7 pm-8:30pm.
• Bomb Barber, Flyers Street Sheparton, Wednesday, October 7th, 9:30 am to 10:30 am.
The GV Health hotline can contact 1800 313 070 between 8 am and 8 pm.
Trump Biden 2020
Our weekly newsletter provides a race expert analysis from US correspondent Matthew Knot to the White House.Apply Sydney morning HeraldClick here for the newsletter EraIt is here, Brisbane Times‘here WAtodayIt’s here.
Place of originThree new COVID-19 cases in Sheparton